Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Wants Some Crappy, Outdated Supplements?

Gear and Bridge are doing a great job of keeping me anabolic while off gear for 10 weeks. 3 weeks in and I'm feeling great and still having intense workouts in the gym.7 more weeks and it's on!!!

Everybody keeps talking about gear. I may just have to try it. Do I use that throughout the day instead of my protein and then the big blast post workout?

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

The gear works. Ive taken it a few times and have 3 1/2 bottles of it. I took a few while on and could tell a diffence but I'm gonna wait til I'm not with pct to fully devote to it but give it a try. They don't it if it doesn't work, I know that to be true. Give it a shot.

The gear works. Ive taken it a few times and have 3 1/2 bottles of it. I took a few while on and could tell a diffence but I'm gonna wait til I'm not with pct to fully devote to it but give it a try. They don't it if it doesn't work, I know that to be true. Give it a shot.

You wont,you have to commit it long term at the moment i have 6 bottles, , 3 HCGenerate ,3 Bridge ,Phytoserms 347 and a ton of other
8 bags of protein this summer is gonna be hell!

So is it used in place of the protein I drink throughout the day or with it?

So is it used in place of the protein I drink throughout the day or with it?

It could be, but I wouldn't LOWER protein dosage to use it. It's meant as a super supplement to protein intake. So if you go a while without food --BOOM! You get some aminos right into the bloodstream. Eat a crappy meal? BOOM! Now it's highly anabolic.

If you maintain the dosing and do it every day, you'll see a difference in a week or two. It's the difference in how you look on a clean high protein diet and a looser more average diet.

Gotcha so it would definitely be a good thing for me as I watch what I eat pretty well but a lot of the times find it hard to eat 4-6 times a day like I need to because of work.

Gotcha so it would definitely be a good thing for me as I watch what I eat pretty well but a lot of the times find it hard to eat 4-6 times a day like I need to because of work.

Exactly.

Top Bottom