Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Do You Think About The Bowflex Dumbbells 1090's?

Do you own a pair of bowflex dumbbells 1090's? If so do you...

• HATE them?!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dislike them?

• Like them?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • LOVE them?!

• Total voters

Kurt_85

I'm just curious to find out what you think about the bowflex dumbbells 1090's if you own a pair. My experience has been pretty good for what my goals are. I needed to be able to lift at home while saving space and time, mainly for those days I can't get to the gym due to an over abundance of responsibilities.

Can you share what you did or didn't like about the bowflex dumbbells 1090's? Maybe just one feature that you love or hate about them, whatever! I'm just curious...

My most favorite feature is... that they adjust so quickly!

My least favorite feature is... the fact that there is so much plastic on them!

Last edited:
i dont mind them, space saving is great and its way faster then spinning the stopper off, switching weights, then spinning back on. im guessing they are fragile though. i took it pretty easy on them in terms of laying them down

I like em look like they do what they are intended for I dont own a pair but I was checking them out in the store the other day. I agree with Cobra though they do look a little fragile........

one of my roomates awhile back bought them. they were good. we just took care of them is all. no more droppin them on failure. also since they were at home it would have wrecked the floor anyways, but they were pretty good. i would buy them for home use

I have a set i dont use them often but have had them for about 8 years... There actually pretty sturdy but i dont throw them
Around either. I think they go up to 65lbs if i remeber right.. Thats the only neg... And they fit the hand very well, nice grip

Top Bottom