Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Umbrella SARMS Stenabolic SR9011 and Cardarine GW-501516 Stack log

let's hit this daily make sure to update us on your daily training

Definitely get some pictures up you don't look 20% in your avatar so we don't know where you're coming from
That pic is a bit old from when I was running obstacle course races, but I will post some photos on Sunday before I start.

bros so you gonna blast the test and sarms for 12 weeks, seems like a good plan but might want to add an AI
I use Aromosin 6.25mg Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri. Keeps my E2 levels ~30. Waiting for have been running the test at 300 @ 6 weeks before scheduling testing.

No need for the N2G I have pretty solid bw and I prefer not to throw anything in from outside my norm. I have used it years back I can say it worked.

Liver is clean

Kidneys are good for my age what I put them through in the past. Any variations are due to test timing and level of hydration.

Im vegan cholesterol isn't an issue. Although I am curious as to the effects on SR GW the lipids. LDL is slightly out of range but is normal and stable for me due to aromasin use.

I threw some pics of my training and diet (just a sample) from my app.
I'll take some pics of myself when I start on Monday.

Let me know if I'm missing anything.
@usmc718 how do you figure your liver and kidneys are fine? I dont see the testing for liver or kidneys here

also can you export the diet training from your app as text? many cant read it especially new members

really looking forward to your pics and more training updates as you go

Top Bottom