Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trying to decide between tests... need some help

blown93302

ok, before you start bitching at me, i know test is test. but i still have a decision to make. i can either get the Testoviron test which would be a 10 week cycle at 500mg/week, or go with test prop made by a man overseas at 400mg/week for 8 weeks. goals on this cycle are to gain around 15lbs, but to STAY lean w/very little bloat. i will be using 1mg arimedex eod or e3d. let me know what you guys think. anyone whos tried either of these products please post results as well. thanks!v

get the most mg's for your buck. Unless you are talking about IP and then you have to factor that in also.

Nautica

First off stay in country if you can unless using a remailer.... Secound go with most for your money
Tomtom

i am going to be using a remailer for both of these products, lol and niether is IP. the prop is made from someone else who also specializes in fina. no more details on that, but more experience with the Testoviron is appreciated.

blown93302 said:
ok, before you start bitching at me, i know test is test. but i still have a decision to make. i can either get the Testoviron test which would be a 10 week cycle at 500mg/week, or go with test prop made by a man overseas at 400mg/week for 8 weeks. goals on this cycle are to gain around 15lbs, but to STAY lean w/very little bloat. i will be using 1mg arimedex eod or e3d. let me know what you guys think. anyone whos tried either of these products please post results as well. thanks!v

get the testoviron... trust me.. ull love it better than some prop..:D

Top Bottom