Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test with creatine

Maxpain said:
Good, Bad, indifferent, etc. Any input?

THANKS !!!!

Creatine is always good when trying to bulk . When cutting , stay away from it . So it depends if you are using the test to bulk or cut .

Victor

VictorBR said:
Creatine is always good when trying to bulk . When cutting , stay away from it . So it depends if you are using the test to bulk or cut .

Victor

OBRIGADO AMIGO !!! I am trying to bulk.

MAXPAIN !!

Maxpain said:
OBRIGADO AMIGO !!! I am trying to bulk.

MAXPAIN !!

LOL , no prob . If it is bulk , then go for it :) , I am gonna use BETAGEN in my next cycle ( in the bulking phase ) . That is a good one , creatine + HMB + glutamine + taurine .

Victor

Creatine kinda mimics the effect of test in that it makes your muscle tissues retain water. Just be careful that if you're doing both you drink plenty of water "every day", and lay off any dieuretic substances like caffeine & alchohol or you'll end up having nasty muscle cramps.

houseofpain said:
Creatine kinda mimics the effect of test in that it makes your muscle tissues retain water. Just be careful that if you're doing both you drink plenty of water "every day", and lay off any dieuretic substances like caffeine & alchohol or you'll end up having nasty muscle cramps.

Thank you Sir !!!

Maxpain

Top Bottom