Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e, mast e and primo stack/ advise

ugfreak.to has excellent masteron and primo
you can definitely run them separate or run them together it's up to you

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

that's a really good stack I like it
make sure you put up pictures and get your log up

a log Journal is a must here
we can help you dial in your diet and training

Need some advice you guys,

I'm 27 6'0, 185 pounds lean (about 8% BodyFat)

I usually run 500 test e stacked with 400 mast e I get pretty good results gaining about 10-15 pounds of lean muscle mass when at the end of a 16wk cycle.

My diet is fairly on point; eating about 350g carbs, 200g protein I don't really monitor fats as much as I should be.

I'm considering adding primo to the mix; would that make sense or are primo and mast basically the same type of compound? If this is a good and productive stack, what dosage would you guys recommend? Otherwise what compound would you add if you were in my shoes? I do not like tren, it makes me too anxious and aggressive and I'm not trying to compete so the cons outweigh the pros.

Another question I have is what can I do to minimize getting so much water retention in my face?

I appreciate your guys time, thank you for reading and I hope to get some good input.
@Slick_nick00 Welcome buddy....start a log so we can help you better........

Welcome, I have personal experience with ugfreak.to and running the para pharma line, and if kicks major ass look into then for your stack, you won't be disappointed I can assure u of that.

Top Bottom