Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweaty balls/ass?

just use some spray deodorant/antipersperant
like right guard...

a coupla blasts in the offending
areas will cure the problem...

Wash your nuts. Use baby wipes throughout the day to keep fresh. Sprinkle baby powder down there...just a bit, don't overdo it!

Thanx for all the replys guys! I'm a little leary of putting powder down there though. If I kept sweating, wouldn't it just turn to mud? Yuck! Just what I need a sweaty, muddy asscrack and balls. LOL

I hink I may try the deodorant/antipersperent route.

Anyone ever hear of those draws I was asking about in the first post?

Go to http://www.mintyass.com

they have "deodorant" for your crack and balls that will keep you fresh.

hardrock said:
Ok guys, I'm tired of having sweaty balls/ass everyday. It sucks! I even work indoors, in air conditioning. I am on a winny/prop/tren cycle that obviously isn't helping things, but fuck! I tried going commando and wearing shorts, but too many hazards ie, zippers, plumbers crack, skiddys. WTF can I do? My gf said she saw some kind of "athletes" underwear that pulls moisture away from the body. Anyone heard of these or know where to get them?

Any other ideas? I said last summer I'd never do a summer cycle again but, never say never.

i have this problem sometimes too... and it's totally random... i think it's based on where i am and what i am doing... somedays i am dry as a bone and somedays i am so sweaty that it soaks through my pants... it sucks pretty bad...

a few yrs ago i used to have the worst armpit sweat ever... so bad that it pretty much ruled my life... i would always be changing shirts and wearing heaving clothes so no one would notice... then all of a sudden it stopped... i think because i really stopped thinking about it was the reason it stopped... i was never really hot... it just would happen only under the pits...

gotta be some sort of psychological reasoning behind it... something is causing it.... not sure what though :(

Top Bottom