Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder injection.......................

I can't imagine anything being "less painful" than quads, since they don't hurt at all (with the exception of when using Sust...).

Just curious, why are you shooting the muscle that you work for that day? Just to let the workout massage the muscle in question out, or are you thinking that spot injections help the muscle you're shooting more than the rest of your body...?

BTW... I started out using 25g pins, but I found that it took so long to squirt 2-3 cc's through one that I was having trouble keeping the syringe from wiggling around. And there really wasn't a noticeable difference going up to 23's from a pain perspective.

Lenas25 said:
Thanx bro, i hope so as I am not a newbie but still kinda novice as this is my only 2nd cycle. And if thats you in avatar you are looking very solid bro.

thanks bro... i just came off about 3 weeks ago.

i usually use at least a 1" pin for injects.. but if you are able to inject without any backing out on you then you are ok... just make sure to get it all the way into the muscle.

Top Bottom