Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I stop with QV Prop ?

flashgordon07

I started my cycle this week of QV Prop shots and now I have a dilema and would like to get some advice..

I shot myself twice on Tues one was 30mg of QV Test Prop and the other was 40mg of of QV Test Prop both in the glute opposite sides of course. That evening it was pretty sore but next morning I was fine..

On Wednesday I shot myself 70mg of QV Test Prop in glute again and that evening it was really really sore and all night I had a fever and the fever has not gone away.. its not as bad but its still with me.. I have to take OTC stuff and the fever goes away.. but comes back now..

I didnt shoot on Thursday figuring I needed to take a day off..

Its Friday and I still have this fever going on... its not as bad and its still really sore..

This is my first time on QV Prop.. I know the BA content is like around 10% so its high.. and its obvious since I increased my dosage from 40mg to 70mg my body is having a hard time dealing with it....???

I have used Sherring Test Enth before with no pain or fever at all..

Now my question to the juice gods? What should I do? Stop altogether.. Wait until my fever breaks then go back to lower dosages and spread them out during the day..???

I worked out today and actually was able to do squats and my energy was fine.. but I am worried of this fever thing and need some advice..

I want to add Tren to my cycle this weekend.. so I am going to be using that as welll..

Thanks everyone..

~ Flash

flashgordon07 said:
I started my cycle this week of QV Prop shots and now I have a dilema and would like to get some advice..

I shot myself twice on Tues one was 30mg of QV Test Prop and the other was 40mg of of QV Test Prop both in the glute opposite sides of course. That evening it was pretty sore but next morning I was fine..

On Wednesday I shot myself 70mg of QV Test Prop in glute again and that evening it was really really sore and all night I had a fever and the fever has not gone away.. its not as bad but its still with me.. I have to take OTC stuff and the fever goes away.. but comes back now..

I didnt shoot on Thursday figuring I needed to take a day off..

Its Friday and I still have this fever going on... its not as bad and its still really sore..

This is my first time on QV Prop.. I know the BA content is like around 10% so its high.. and its obvious since I increased my dosage from 40mg to 70mg my body is having a hard time dealing with it....???

~ Flash

I dont understand this dosing you have going on.

i dont understand either..... how and why are you doing doses of 30mg, 40mg, and 70mg??? the prop is 100mg/ml why not just inject 1cc every other day?? i dont get it....

well.. this was my thoughts on dosages..

I have heard about QV Prop causing pain and flu like affects so.. the first day I took 30mg in the right glute.. I wanted to see how I was going to react.. this later that evening I felt good and did 40mg in the left glute..(70mg total for the day) I was a little sore that night and I was fine the next morning..

The next day I took the full 70mg and now I feel like this...

my goal for this cycle is:

wks 1-8 70mg ED plus I am adding tren ED and Proviron ED this weekend.. but I need help please on what I should do now since I am feeling like this..

It appears when I go higher in Prop my body is having a hard time adjusting to it.. Is this normal on this stuff? And why was I fine when I did lower dosages??

Thank, ~ Flash

I have to ask the same question as Themachine01 is that really how you are dosing?? Since QV prop is 100mgs per cc are you really shot .3cc or prop one day and .4cc of prop the next and so on so on??
As for you question its not unusual. For some the body adjusts after a week or so and the fevers will subside, others just cannot tolerate it and the flu like symptoms continue. As for the pain it is unlikely that will ever go away with the QV prop, it has a sting that is unpleasant but not unbearable.

i have no pain with QV prop or any prop for that matter, but anyways, just take 1cc EOD, your body will adjust

flashgordon07 said:
I shot myself twice on Tues one was 30mg of QV Test Prop and the other was 40mg of of QV Test Prop both in the glute opposite sides of course. On Wednesday I shot myself 70mg of QV Test Prop in glute again [/QUOTE
Try 100mg 3 times per week and mix it with another inyectable oil based anabolic. This,ll eliminate the PAIN :)

Top Bottom