Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quiting my job ... will be making $1k/day typing from home

RADAR said:
LMAO! sure go for it................it it sounds too good to be true it probably is!
i joined a reply ad that promised to make 1 grand per week assembling various items,costs were 45 dollars to get set up & running,let me tell you the pain & bitching i went thru,they checked over everything i did and found it unacceptable, that's how they get your money .so expect the same ,this was a few yrs ago btw.still sounds like the same old thing!

RADAR

So I won't be making $1k a day?

Shit, I told my boss to fuck off today :worried:

Like RADAR said "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is."
But there is always that chance that you could make that much money.

LMAO @ ANYone taking this seriously except RADAR when he was like 18. I remember thinking "hmmmm....maaaaayybeee" when I was younger.

Thank God I never followed through.

I wish there was some shit like that out there that wasn't a scam. I'm kinda a workoholic and I would'nt mind making a little extra usuing my computer.

I tried that taking surveys online bullshit and got nothing, you were supposed to get cash and cupons for various items. I figured that they would really only send you the cupons but I never got shit.

btw, it wasnt one of those rediculous "make a grand a day" scams either.

look who they target, too...single Moms and people who are really living hand to mouth - these are the last people who can afford to spend $100 on some bullshit.

TC2 said:
I wish there was some shit like that out there that wasn't a scam. I'm kinda a workoholic and I would'nt mind making a little extra usuing my computer.

I tried that taking surveys online bullshit and got nothing, you were supposed to get cash and cupons for various items. I figured that they would really only send you the cupons but I never got shit.

btw, it wasnt one of those rediculous "make a grand a day" scams either.

Become a computer programmer.

Top Bottom