Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about my GW and MK2866 cycle female

deoaue

I have been doing ostarine mk and gw cardarine for the past few weeks ahead of a vacation but recently got injured.
I had to stop everything for a couple weeks until I got better. now I'm looking to start it up again should I just continue using both of those or should I add in anavar to ‘catch up’ to things. my vacation is in 4 weeks and I'm running out of time to cut down

How come you did not plan further in advance ? These compounds take atleast 4-6 weeks to fully kick in and really start to shine.

I don't see anything wrong with finishing out the bottles of sarms, sure you could add in var if you really felt you needed it. I don't know how much you could really gain or catch up on in a few weeks time.

I have been doing ostarine mk and gw cardarine for the past few weeks ahead of a vacation but recently got injured.
I had to stop everything for a couple weeks until I got better. now I'm looking to start it up again should I just continue using both of those or should I add in anavar to ‘catch up’ to things. my vacation is in 4 weeks and I'm running out of time to cut down
dont add anavar, just stay with cardarine and ostarine

Top Bottom