Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Dbol Results

chacho30

Hey guys, I am just finishing my dbol only cycle. I gained about 18lbs. which brought me up to 183lbs from 165lbs. During this 4 week cycle I got noticeable increases in strength and physical appearance. I am going to start my post cycle regiment shortly after i finish and will post any loss in size and strength after. I think the biggest thing that i noticed on these boards is that people were saying that they lost almost everything they gained from a dbol only cycle so I will post my results for those of you out there thinking of doing one of these cycles. I am going to try my hardest to retain most if not all I gained.

What are you doing for post cycle recovery? Have you finished the cycle (it sounds like you have) and started the recovery immediately after?

I would be interested to hear how much you retain if you are running a good post-cycle recovery program.

Most of your gains are water, except to keep about 9lbs and that's if you used anti-e's, even less if you didn't.

-sk

One of the reasons I think people lose a lot on dbol cycle is that they don't run them long enough. Think about it, how much would you gain off a four week test cycle? If I were you, I would seriously consider extending your cycle a few more weeks, in order to keep more gains. Good luck, whatever you do.

Athernigy said:
Most of your gains are water, except to keep about 9lbs and that's if you used anti-e's, even less if you didn't.

-sk

i kept 18 of 23 lbs for a few weeks post dbol/winny....then dropped down to 12 lb net gain after a month on low cal diet...so at least 12 of mine was solid, probably more since the anavar i was cutting on was fake and i never did clomid....right to anavar cutter post dbol. so yeah, i'd say you keep 10-15 lbs of it if you do it right with arimidex and proper training/nutrition. i backed up the dbol with winny....if i were you i'd run some winny or anavar for a month or so here then go to clomid. but i know you said you wont. lol. :D

WARBIRDWS6 said:

i kept 18 of 23 lbs for a few weeks post dbol/winny....then dropped down to 12 lb net gain after a month on low cal diet...so at least 12 of mine was solid, probably more since the anavar i was cutting on was fake and i never did clomid....right to anavar cutter post dbol. so yeah, i'd say you keep 10-15 lbs of it if you do it right with arimidex and proper training/nutrition. i backed up the dbol with winny....if i were you i'd run some winny or anavar for a month or so here then go to clomid. but i know you said you wont. lol. :D

One of my past cycles was something like this:

week 1-4 dbol 40mg/day
week 1-8 test cyp 500mg/week
week 6-10 fina 75mg/day

I gained exactly 18lbs in the first 4weeks, lost 9lbs by week 6 when I dropped the dbol. Dbol simply bloated me up. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE DBOL (my fav after fina), but about half of the gains are water (at least with me). Oh and you don't want to know how much liquidex I was running, let's just say more than most people ever have.

-sk

Athernigy said:

One of my past cycles was something like this:

week 1-4 dbol 40mg/day
week 1-8 test cyp 500mg/week
week 6-10 fina 75mg/day

I gained exactly 18lbs in the first 4weeks, lost 9lbs by week 6 when I dropped the dbol. Dbol simply bloated me up. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE DBOL (my fav after fina), but about half of the gains are water (at least with me). Oh and you don't want to know how much liquidex I was running, let's just say more than most people ever have.

-sk

arimidex plus dbol works good for me. :p but i figured i may be an abnormal case. no bloat at all and i was up like 18 lbs within two weeks. it was great, people i knew thought i looked really big and lost no defenition. so i knew it was quality weight by the positive comments i had gotten. i likey dbol. :D

Top Bottom