Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mid July Tren

Tren and Test thats my fav stack with winstrol, do it but 14 weeks AND LOG it but LOG it now so we can start prepping diet and training

Trenbolone acetate with test enanthate makes no sense better go with both enanthate esters in this cycle and increase to 14 weeks. ANd log your self TRT cycle now already.

Tren will be the first 8 weeks
First time using Tren so thats why I picked ACE if I have bad side effects and need to get it out of my system quick.
what issues would I have with ace injections over Enanthate? I will be injecting Monday Wednesday Friday

Tren will be the first 8 weeks
First time using Tren so thats why I picked ACE if I have bad side effects and need to get it out of my system quick.
what issues would I have with ace injections over Enanthate? I will be injecting Monday Wednesday Friday
you need to stick with tren ace for your first time.. theres some nonsensical answers here because people are not asking you the proper questions...

my recommendation, especially your first time is to really ease into it.. i would not go higher than 300 on both test and tren.. starting at 250 each is a smart approach but if you are intent, go with 300 but i would keep test at that level as well.. proviron does go well here.. you certainly don't "have" to use it but it would be a nice addition

you need to stick with tren ace for your first time.. theres some nonsensical answers here because people are not asking you the proper questions...

my recommendation, especially your first time is to really ease into it.. i would not go higher than 300 on both test and tren.. starting at 250 each is a smart approach but if you are intent, go with 300 but i would keep test at that level as well.. proviron does go well here.. you certainly don't "have" to use it but it would be a nice addition
Thanks Dylan, I didnt see an issue using Tren A and Test E. Lots of info out there that suggest higher Test lower Tren and the opposite. 300 of each will work fine for me

Top Bottom