Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mid July Tren

DavyDogg

Good Bro
Platinum
starting to plan out my next cycle for mid to late July, goals are to gain lean muscle mass. let me know what you think

Tren A 300mg - 8 weeks
Test E 375mg - 14 weeks
GW 20mg/day entire cycle
N2 Guard entire cycle
extra B6 vitamin
I will have caber on hand and use if needed

should I add Proviron ?

I am currently cruising with 200mg Test and will continue with that after this blast

Will the tren be the last 8 weeks or the first?

I would have an AI on hand just as a precaution. You can never know too much or be too careful with using these chemicals.

starting to plan out my next cycle for mid to late July, goals are to gain lean muscle mass. let me know what you think

Tren A 300mg - 8 weeks
Test E 375mg - 14 weeks
GW 20mg/day entire cycle
N2 Guard entire cycle
extra B6 vitamin
I will have caber on hand and use if needed

should I add Proviron ?

I am currently cruising with 200mg Test and will continue with that after this blast
I think the cycle is a great start, clean.

A few changes.
1) trenbolone should be 12 weeks not 8 weeks and if you have issues with acetate injections switch to trenbolone enanthate
2) with trenbolone cabergoline on hand is good, but either way use 0.25mgs dostinex every 2 weeks
3) proviron I like here 25mgs/ed

So a bit of a change would be this

Week 1-12
Trenbolone enanthate 300mgs/week
Testosterone enanthate 375mgs/week
cardarine gw 20mgs/day
n2guard 7caps/day
provirone 25mgs/day
dostinex 0.25mgs (1 dose every 2 weeks)

After keep going with your Self-TRT cycle.

Once you plan this cycle out, you need to share a LOG journal now. Why now? so we can help adjust your diet and training as a team to build you up to the recomp cycle in July.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Self-TRT testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Tren 12 weeks at least
consider adding some anavar but not required
but a LOG now is a must

trenbolone is the correct path but pick enenthate easier to inject and work with, and proviron 25mgs and n2guard 7caps.
LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG

I would like to see you stick to longer esters and at least 12 week cycles. PLEASE please start your LOG journal now so we can prep you for a good cycle.

+proviron 25mgs
+n2guard 7caps
+up to 14 week cycle
+LOG ASAP

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom