Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

massive headaches doing DC

MattRecc

The other day on my work set of incline benches, i got a MASSIVE headache, pain in the back right side of my head, and its gotten worse today, anyone else have this happen? Im thinking of taking a week off even though im only on my 5th week in and seeing some great gains :( Any advice?

I knew someone would ask that but no actually im not i use correct breathing patterns all the time, in fact i always yell at my partner for holding his breath, any other ideas?

odd thing you mention that. I started getting these exertional headaches when i began doing DC training too; when i focused more on breathing they lessened, and then just stopped occuring all of the sudden after about a month.

You probably pinched a nerve.. moved your neck or something.. i have that right now too... it sucks HARD... go to your chiropractor.. you probably have a subluxation...

well the headaches went away finally, i think it might have been a combination of being overtired (friggen college) and having a slight cold, feelin a lot better today, ready to set some PRs on squats!!

I think the whole thing is that ur caught up in counting the negatives and you dont breathe properly...happened to my friend...peace

Top Bottom