Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Eca Do You Take-a?

PANTS said:
Keep em coming!
I wanna see some mg's!
Also what is the Aspirin doing? Thinning the blood= better diffusion?

It's been a while since I've read any studies, but I believe the aspirin was thought to extend the action of the ephedrine (i.e. help keep it in you system longer). Don't remember what the rational was.....

If I'm doing a morning workout or cardio session, usually I'll take three ECA stacks. Througout the day, I'll take a couple more. The shit just doesn't rev me up like it used to.

PANTS said:
Keep em coming!
I wanna see some mg's!
Also what is the Aspirin doing? Thinning the blood= better diffusion?

Aspirin is lousy and should be eliminated.

Aspirin

In theory, aspirin could help to increase the efficacy of ephedrine and caffeine and that’s why it’s often included in many fat burners. But when researchers actually looked to see exactly how much aspirin contributed to the overall efficacy of ephedrine and caffeine, they found that it had little, if any, effect. (Despite this, many supplement makers are still including "A" in their ECA stacks.)

Now, normally, it wouldn’t be a big deal if you included something that may or may not help ephedrine and caffeine much in terms of efficacy, but in this case, aspirin can be potentially harmful. It’s been shown that as little as 10 to 75 mg can cause gastrointestinal bleeding in normal humans. This can be life threatening in some cases. Definitely not worth an added 1% in efficacy. (6-11) Also note that some companies use white willow bark, which is sort of an herbal aspirin.

6. Horton TJ, Geissler CA. "Post-prandial thermogenesis with ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin in lean, pre-disposed obese and obese women." Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1996 Feb;20(2):91-7

7. Dulloo AG, Miller DS. "Aspirin as a promoter of ephedrine-induced thermogenesis: potential use in the treatment of obesity." Am J Clin Nutr 1987 Mar;45(3):564-9

8. Prichard PJ, et al. "Human gastric mucosal bleeding induced by low dose aspirin, but not warfarin." BMJ 1989 Feb 25;298(6672):493-6

9. Kallmann JW, et al. "Effects of low doses of aspirin, 10 mg and 30 mg daily, on bleeding time, thromboxane production and 6-keto-PGF1 alpha excretion in healthy humans." Thromb Res 1987 Feb 15;45(4):355-61

10. Cryer B, Feldman M. "Effects of very low dose daily, long-term aspirin therapy on gastrie, duodenal, and rectal prostaglandin levels and on mucosal injury in healthy humans." Gastroenterology 1999 Jul;117(1):17-25

11. Sorensen HT, et al. "Risk of upper gastrointestinal bleeding associated with the use of low-dose aspirin." Am J Gastroenterol 2000 Sep;95(9):2218-24

If you can add Yohimbe at 25mg orally to those stacks you have might respect. I think my Yohimbe is cocaine. That shit is a FOOL.

I use my own formulation that includes:

30 mgs/ephedrine
200 mgs/caffeine
2.5 mgs/yohimbine

I take 1x-2x /day for 5 days on 2 days off.

Yohimbine: not the same as Yohimbe you can buy in Health Food shops right?
Is it a more potent form? And can you suggest some cheap sources?
Thanx again,
P
P.S: The mgs I'm seeing in these post are scaring me! I told a pharmacist friend of mine and he was pretty freaked too!!
Also Clen and ECA should be taken together!

I've been reading that stacking ECA with Yohimbe is synergistic.
Will any Yohimbe (i.e GNC) do, or does it have to be a certain type?

Top Bottom