Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Eca Do You Take-a?

PANTS

Most would say Ephedrine:25mg
Caffeine: 200 mg
Aspirin:300mg
3 X day: for 2 weeks.

Any others?

Those are the doses I use 3x/day. My girlfriend wanted to try it but had to ease into it. She was bouncing off the walls after 2 doses the first day.

Keep em coming!
I wanna see some mg's!
Also what is the Aspirin doing? Thinning the blood= better diffusion?

fiatconspiracy said:
I think the max i take is 6 a day each 20mg E 200mg C,,,,it takes some getting used to....

Ditto, 6 doses per day. 25 eph. / 200 caff. Every two hours from 5 am until 4-5 pm. For me, after just 1-2 days I don't have any sides. For some others, this may be too much to handle.

TRy this:
This was just intoduced to me by a friend of mine who is not a your fly by night gym rat but one of the top rated researcher in the field of suplementation today

if you do cardio in the morning
set alarm clock one hour before you do cardio session, pop this and goto back to bed for another hour

take
25 mgs ephederine
200 mgs caffine
half an aspirin if you are over 15-20% body fat other wise you are going to burn burn a hole in your stomach possible from too much aspirin

another 4-6 hours later take half the dosages

then another 2 hour take half the dosage

wait 2-3 hours and take the full dosage before training

this is what i do and it works like a charm

5 am full dosage go back to sleep
6pm 30 minutes cardio
11 am half dosage
2 pm half dosage
5 pm full dosage
6 pm train
in bed 11 pm no problem

here is the reason why

Your body metabolsim is going to be reved up from morinnig cardio alone add the full dosage on top and your a fat burning machine, by lower the dosages you will keep yor body thermogenic longer and cut down on the shakes and other side effects. do this for 5-6 weeks and you will mamimize fat buriing while minimizing side effect. It ashame too many people in here have the more is better mentality and that is where people run into problems. So just remember when next gym rat gives you advice ask them to explain to you why? Half of them with be like DUH ! LOL

moderation is the key. Learn to maximizre results with little ot no minimal side effects is my philosophy.

TRain smarter not harder !!

Top Bottom