Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do people get high on xanax?

PICK3 said:
One man's bullshit drug is another's miracle drug

just sayin

You have to use some common sense though ... can't just pop them like Pez :rolleyes:
oh yeah, xanax has helped countless ppl with panic attacks. it is a bullshit drug to get popped with on a drug store burglary. it like this: " what you in for homeboy" "possesion of xanax mutherfucker" "goddam holmes you a bad ass dude dealing in that middle class housewife dope" lol
:)

i dont know how people function on xanax. that shit just make you sleepy. do some oxy's and have fun at leased

I was prescribed 1mg Xanax twice a day. I rarely use them for anxiety problems.
I love them for taking a nap when I'm not tired before my night shift at the bar. 2mg and I get 4 hours quality sleep.

PICK3 said:
lot of junkies up in here

if I took 2 mg I couldn't go to work for 10 hours
I just got back from work. I was grogy most of my shift.
I think I might have sleep apnea.

xanax is weak for me too. i took 5mg and had 5 drinks my last flight (hate flying) and i was wide awake and ready to crash all 6 hours. after i got off the plane i passed out in the car. pointless.

timtim said:
xanax is weak for me too. i took 5mg and had 5 drinks my last flight (hate flying) and i was wide awake and ready to crash all 6 hours. after i got off the plane i passed out in the car. pointless.

olololol! I did the same thing. I ate a fucking drugstore and got drunk at airport prices. I was fugged up until the jet engine started and I was immediately fucking sober.

No more flying for me.

PICK3 said:
olololol! I did the same thing. I ate a fucking drugstore and got drunk at airport prices. I was fugged up until the jet engine started and I was immediately fucking sober.

No more flying for me.

it was terrible. my wife said i was completely coherent the entire flight and the moment we stepped on the tarmack i was as useless as tits on a bull. she had to lead, navigate, and decision make through a foreign airport, customs, and getting a cab.

timtim said:
it was terrible. my wife said i was completely coherent the entire flight and the moment we stepped on the tarmack i was as useless as tits on a bull. she had to lead, navigate, and decision make through a foreign airport, customs, and getting a cab.

The night before my return flight I watched 6 hours of "Air Disasters" on the TLC at my friend's house. :worried:

PICK3 said:
The night before my return flight I watched 6 hours of "Air Disasters" on the TLC at my friend's house. :worried:

thats a good idea, nothing like relaxing tv to prepare for a flight.

Top Bottom