Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help critigue hgh cyc plz

HGH this late is a waste, you need to run GH first, then add AAS once GH has gotten started working.

Your cycle seems like a mess to me, honestly. If you are asking if you should use GH, than the answer is NO. You have to make that decision on your own.

If you were to use it, best thing is to start a cycle without HGH. During your post cycle, you start HGH clean at 2iu ED. It's tremendous for keeping gains after a cycle and it will allow you to build up your dose. Start heavy, and you will experience some serious wrist pains. Stay on GH for a couple of months, building up to 4iu, and then add Test and an anabolic like EQ or NPP. You should add 12.5-20mcg of pharmacy T3. That's the best way to do it IMO. It takes time to work, and at the same time you use it to keep gains from a previous cycle. Win-Win. It gets expensive as, it's not a good idea to come off GH when you start. You will feel like a zombie and your metabolism will be sluggish. You would back off the dose and stay on 1.5-2iu ED. Of course it's not cheap, so it's a life long decision, and not one to be taken lightly.

Some people can tolerate coming off GH, most people will not do so well. (Including myself)

No, I was jus thinking of adding it. The guy above talked about var and orginally thats what I was going to stack w my cyc.

I got ppl saying drop prop also. Just trying to get pplz po. Ive only done 7 cycles of which 3 were a waste no being unedumacated.

Think I'll just keep my og cyc as posted.

Sounds like its n gd idea to run gh until the age of 36. I really dnt want to use anymore than 2-3 iu ed or 5-2 or 6-1.

Do you think that gh wld help repair carpal tunel? I kno it can cause wrist/joint pain but mostly in high doses.

Your spelling is atrocious, I can hardly understand you!

Yeah, I don't really see GH helping repair carpal tunnel syndrome, it kind of gave me a bad case of it at 2-4iu ED.

Well, of course the decision is his to make. LOL
If he hasn't started the cycle, than not being on is pretty much the same as post cycle. He isn't currently on.
Tolerate coming off GH? Wow, come on there is nothing to come off of. I have, and numerous others who have had no issues coming off. But you do make it sound very dramatic.
Maybe you were on something more than GH?

Your cycle seems like a mess to me, honestly. If you are asking if you should use GH, than the answer is NO. You have to make that decision on your own.

If you were to use it, best thing is to start a cycle without HGH. During your post cycle, you start HGH clean at 2iu ED. It's tremendous for keeping gains after a cycle and it will allow you to build up your dose. Start heavy, and you will experience some serious wrist pains. Stay on GH for a couple of months, building up to 4iu, and then add Test and an anabolic like EQ or NPP. You should add 12.5-20mcg of pharmacy T3. That's the best way to do it IMO. It takes time to work, and at the same time you use it to keep gains from a previous cycle. Win-Win. It gets expensive as, it's not a good idea to come off GH when you start. You will feel like a zombie and your metabolism will be sluggish. You would back off the dose and stay on 1.5-2iu ED. Of course it's not cheap, so it's a life long decision, and not one to be taken lightly.

Some people can tolerate coming off GH, most people will not do so well. (Including myself)

Well, of course the decision is his to make. LOL
If he hasn't started the cycle, than not being on is pretty much the same as post cycle. He isn't currently on.
Tolerate coming off GH? Wow, come on there is nothing to come off of. I have, and numerous others who have had no issues coming off. But you do make it sound very dramatic.
Maybe you were on something more than GH?

I was on script GH for 3years, the 2 last years straight, and of course I was on other things. I think it's naive to think there is no "crash" coming off GH. Your own GH production is suppressed, obviously it has an effect. Most people don't notice since they go back on other things.

Top Bottom