Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

geneza pharma A+ recomper

Raskdio

first time attempting a recomp. Very pleased with my results. I’ve spent the past few years trying to accomplish more muscle and less fat, but didn’t have success until this time. I went with primo Which is usually really expensive but I was able to get a really good deal with geneza pharma. very fair pricing. they have great communication always and delivery was amazing nothing came damaged. i ordered primo, low test, anavar and amazingly was able to recomp first time in my life.

first time attempting a recomp. Very pleased with my results. I’ve spent the past few years trying to accomplish more muscle and less fat, but didn’t have success until this time. I went with primo Which is usually really expensive but I was able to get a really good deal with geneza pharma. very fair pricing. they have great communication always and delivery was amazing nothing came damaged. i ordered primo, low test, anavar and amazingly was able to recomp first time in my life.
geneza pharma is super hot :) love the tren

Top Bottom