Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

won’t go wrong with geneza pharma trenbolone!

Maferlpo

Geneza pharma has amazing tren options.
They have tren ace, tren E and a tri tren plus a blend. I decided to go with tren ace this time and I ran 250mgs a week only. Let me tell you the results are amazing.
I’ve been able to keep my side effects under control by running support supplements with it but the tren is so damn clean that I’ve been able to put on nice gains and strength without any major issues popping up. I’m 8 weeks into this and will run it 2 more weeks before coming off.

Geneza pharma has amazing tren options.
They have tren ace, tren E and a tri tren plus a blend. I decided to go with tren ace this time and I ran 250mgs a week only. Let me tell you the results are amazing.
I’ve been able to keep my side effects under control by running support supplements with it but the tren is so damn clean that I’ve been able to put on nice gains and strength without any major issues popping up. I’m 8 weeks into this and will run it 2 more weeks before coming off.
geneza trenbolone super strong bro

Top Bottom