Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does the following piss you off.....

When I used to go to gyms, every once i n a while I would switch things up and do super slow reps, with much lighter weight. I would always get some fucking old guy look at me, go pick up some dumbells 5# heavier than mine and start repping out with horrible form and looking at me in the mirror. Fucking idiots, like were competing. This is so distracting, I'm trying to focus on breating and form and I can't decide to laugh, or double my weight and do reps like him, then laugh. Fucking jokers.
Now I save my monthly fee and buy my own iron.

You decide to do squats, you load up a weight you could lift 6 times, on the fifth rep you're trembling, sixth you're thinking no more then you remember will power and do two more,rack the bar,exhausted. from the corner of your eye you see the girl on the stairstepper not even sweating looking at you and some guy too. And you know they know...

Go on. Finish it, I can't stand the tension.

I hope you're not trying to start a trend here. You'll have everyone putting up their posts in installments and it'll take weeks to exchange any ...

I don't know, i use the smith machine to squat, but not for normal squating, I tend to place my feet way forward, Arnold did it, so why cant I, nobody deadlifts in my gym, or shrugs, everyone wants to jump on the hammerstrength equipment

I don't know, gyms are a necessary evil. One of my good friends has a home gym, but it's so boring to work out there. It's also nice to watch the girls on the stairmasters :)

I saw this really jacked black guy doing 1/4 (they were more 1/5) squats with 315lbs. Really pissed me off. I'm trying to cut this bodyfat as fast as I can and he's standing there ripped to shreds half assing everything.

Ugh.

I have a problem with my form, as you listed in number three. But we do not have mirrors and I dont have a lifting partner. So I may be one of those people.

Top Bottom