Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you compete

Do you compete?

• Total voters

Judo Tom

Plat Hero
Platinum
If so in what and how often?

where do you find out about tournaments in your sport/area?

Judo Tom said:
If so in what and how often?

where do you find out about tournaments in your sport/area?

Yes in judo

I just try to compete as much as possible right now. I have competed this year at 6 different tournaments

I used to when I was younger

Now ppl make fights with me then back out the day of the show when they realise that "400 lbs" does NOT mean "Michelin Man" in every case .

I compete in Submission Grappling/Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and soon i am going to be competing in Kumite and MMA. I have had two competitions this year, and i think i am going to enter another two. I have only ever entered two competitions and i am on a losing streak, so hopefully i will break it in the Amateur Grapple and Strike (2nd leg) in September.

i hope to make abu dahbi grappling championships- the mortal kombat of grappling, under the gracie barra banner in the next 4 yrs or so. if i can place in the top 3 there for my belt division/weight class, i will be very, very happy. maybe even pride one day... pride i consider being the highest honor a fighter can acheive.

Did one grappling comp this year 3-0-0 got first place. It was in Novice since I have not competed in years fighting and even then it was boxing. I plan on doing some beginner tourneys this year and head into MMA next year if my training holds up

Yes, in TKD.

I'm thinking about getting into either Muay Thai or kickboxing to compete.

In a perfect world I would have started younger and would be competing in MMA right now :)

Djimbe said:
I used to when I was younger

Now ppl make fights with me then back out the day of the show when they realise that "400 lbs" does NOT mean "Michelin Man" in every case .

that sucks man
I'd still Spar/Fight with you but I'm not sure how long till I'll be competition ready and we live several hours appart heh

I have competed in NASKA, NBL, SKI and SCSKA tournaments. All of which have been point style fighting. I loved doing it, but haven't been able to do it in a while. The internet is a great place to find out about tounaments. I have also competed in some olympic style tournaments.

Not now. Used to compete (boxing) amateur and Armed Forces. Would LOVE to stop watching so much MMA and learn JJ, Judo or MT.
I'm currently working on getting my ass size reduced to make that more of possibility.

Top Bottom