Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn Gyno!

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
I have taken deca many times and never had a problem w/o dostinex. I thought I was immune from deca related gyno but guess what? I'm such an idiot! So if I hit the nola hard will the tissue buildup diminish? I did have a little nipple itch but it went away pretty quick. The wierd thing is you can't see the gyno but it is definitely there.

I have some pea sized build up, not really noticable but def there. Its been months since I've dabbled in AAS with PCT. If I hit the nolva hard will this shit leave. Also i gotta friend that has gyno and has never taken AAS, can he take nolva to reduce it?

iamnikvanhelsing said:
Shit, my nipples are starting to get sore, doing 200mg Prop eod (2 weeks now), what Nolva dosage should I be on?

40mg/day until all symptoms are gone, then 20mg/day for the rest of the cycle.

biggerfasterstronger said:
I have some pea sized build up, not really noticable but def there. Its been months since I've dabbled in AAS with PCT. If I hit the nolva hard will this shit leave. Also i gotta friend that has gyno and has never taken AAS, can he take nolva to reduce it?

Nolva treatment will probably work for you. Speaking from personal experience, I have a little bit of gyno from pre-teen years. No AAS history. I did nolva @ 50 mg for 7-8 weeks and showed no signs of improvement.

Methinks nolva works well for AAS induced gyno (depending on which AAS) but if you had gyno as a teen from puberty.....years later the only solution seems to be surgury.

I had the same pea-sized lumps from a test/eq cycle last year. Hit Nolva hard at like 40mg per day for three weeks and they disappeared. Wonder if they'll come back?

I just can't believe I got this from deca! Any chance it could be from GH? I have read that gyno is a remote side from gh but haven't actually heard anyone say they got it. I do 4iu's per day.

Top Bottom