Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Building my summer stack

DerFuhrer

Hello guys ! This is my first topic I open on the forum, im getting ready for summer and have a plan in motion, any advices would be welcomed !
First of all, id like to say that im lucky ive found EF.com, it provided me with loads of info on how to use AAS properly, who knows where I would of ended up if I used aas on my own ! Thank you for that !
Now for some background info:
Im 24 years old (i know, too young etc... ) 1.76m and currently at 87 kg and around 12% bodyfat (dont know how to use imperial system) and this cycle below would be my 4th serious cycle:
Just to mention, im already entering the 5th week of the cycle, so if I did something wrong, can't change much now. Just for the record, I was 80kg before I started it.

Week 1-8 ..... 200-300mg/wk trenbolone enanthate (i know I should of used the acetate version)

Week 1-10 ......100mg/EOD Testosterone Propionate

Week 8-12 .......300mg/wk Masteron Propionate.

Week 8-12 ........50mg/EOD Winstrol Depot.

Also I was thinking optionally to add in week 8-10 Arimidex, to assist in the cutting phase of the cycle. As you can see, it has 2 phases, a bulking/lean-mass gain and a cutting phase.
The only side effects I have till now are some nasty insomnia issues, especially if I take any kind of preworkout in the PM, also extra aggressiveness, but im used to that.

So ... any advice you guys have is appreciated, I am not sure if I should add the Arimidex or not, and at what dosage? Also, is Masteron+winny a good combination to get ripped ?

As for PCT, I have Pregnyl, Clomid and the Post-Cycle/Unleashed combo on hand.

I also have some pics, currently taking them every 3-4 weeks or so.

Personally I wouldn't use a preworkout with steroids due to BP issues, I would run n2guard and caber on cycle.. caber will control progesterone which can have some nasty side effects..

Run the hcg on cycle the last 5weeks..

I would beef up the PCT with the addition of formastanzol and DAA.. DAA is very cheap

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Personally I wouldn't use a preworkout with steroids due to BP issues, I would run n2guard and caber on cycle.. caber will control progesterone which can have some nasty side effects..

I would beef up the PCT with the addition of formastanzol and DAA.. DAA is very cheap

No pre workout you crazzzzy

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

Yea, I noticed when I used the preworkout I had the worst insomnia and irregular heart beats, was really weird, I think it must be the trenbolone doing this, cause it`s not my first on aas and never had this kind of problem.

Unfortunately, in my country,im very limited with PCT products, I don't know if needto.com ships internationally but it must be costly. I do have Dostinex though, but due to its cost I havn't got it yet, seems that the prolactin is not a big issue with me, do I really need it ?
What about the Arimidex ? Should I use it in the final 2 weeks of the test to help against the water retention ?
DAA, i think I can find that here.

Yea, I noticed when I used the preworkout I had the worst insomnia and irregular heart beats, was really weird, I think it must be the trenbolone doing this, cause it`s not my first on aas and never had this kind of problem.

Unfortunately, in my country,im very limited with PCT products, I don't know if needto.com ships internationally but it must be costly. I do have Dostinex though, but due to its cost I havn't got it yet, seems that the prolactin is not a big issue with me, do I really need it ?
What about the Arimidex ? Should I use it in the final 2 weeks of the test to help against the water retention ?
DAA, i think I can find that here.
what the heck is needto.com ????

I've bought from needtobuildmuscle and Mr supps and shipping was reasonable.. you expect to pay some shipping.. max 30euro but I got my stuff within 5 working days so that's it more than fair in my opinion..

I've bought from needtobuildmuscle and Mr supps and shipping was reasonable.. you expect to pay some shipping.. max 30euro but I got my stuff within 5 working days so that's it more than fair in my opinion..

Plus with N2BM no matter how much you order the shipping does not go up. Order in bulk and save some cash. :biggrin:

"What about the Arimidex ? Should I use it in the final 2 weeks of the propionate to help against the water retention ? And what is the dosage for such a goal ?"

bump.

Top Bottom