Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Test prop+ Masteron Prop

Vuidlspo

6’2’’ 174 pounds. 50 years old.
My issue is I would like to run shorter esters, I’ve done Enanthate and thought it took too long to kick in, like 4 or 5 weeks. Never used short esters like this but want to try them and see for myself.
how many of you have used testosterone propionate and mast prop in a cycle for 12 weeks?
Were the injections too often and complicated? Would I be able to get away with EOD instead of ED?

i would say That if you want to use shorter Esters to try them out
they give you greater flexibility and they Peak sooner in your system and they're also out of your system quicker so there are some advantages even if you don't compete

6’2’’ 174 pounds. 50 years old.
My issue is I would like to run shorter esters, I’ve done Enanthate and thought it took too long to kick in, like 4 or 5 weeks. Never used short esters like this but want to try them and see for myself.
how many of you have used testosterone propionate and mast prop in a cycle for 12 weeks?
Were the injections too often and complicated? Would I be able to get away with EOD instead of ED?
test and mast both prop
you should do EOD easier on the pain

check out ugfreak.to
we have the smoothest prop options from para pharma

Top Bottom