Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever get Botox?

lol, you're still an idiot.

and yeah, i sell cars and I make more than you. WTF is your point bro?

YOU SELL USED CARS BRO! A ton of critical thinking skills required for that job! I GUARANTEE I could learn your trade in under a month. How long before you're competent in saving a life in a traumatic medical emergency? YEARS

The fact is, Mitch has a bit of a superiority complex. He simply works finance at his fathers dealership...a job that was neither earned or worked for, it was handed to him. The fancy cars he posts do not even belong to him, they belong to his father. If he really was the baller he claims to be he would not be living in a house that is smaller than my last apartment...FACT. The over confidence and cockiness is a sure sign of insecurity and over compensation. He aspires to be a true baller one day...it just won't be anytime soon.

The fact is, Mitch has a bit of a superiority complex. He simply works finance at his fathers dealership...a job that was neither earned or worked for, it was handed to him. The fancy cars he posts do not even belong to him, they belong to his father. If he really was the baller he claims to be he would not be living in a house that is smaller than my last apartment...FACT. The over confidence and cockiness is a sure sign of insecurity and over compensation. He aspires to be a true baller one day...it just won't be anytime soon.

You have no idea what you're talking about, at all. He simply works finance? You just make that up? Those cars he posts are his and the dealership is his. They started that together and Mitch does everything, he does every fucking thing. His Dad cannot run that dealership with out him, Mitch gives his father a job. He doesn't sell used cars, he's a business owner and employer in a city that has little employment and is grateful. Those cars are his. You have no clue what you're talking about at all, even about the botox and the filler. Mitch might be difficult sometimes but you should really stfu about shit you know nothing about.

You'd love for Mitch to be lazy and have that job handed to him, but its simply not true. His dad couldn't run it w/o him. I know what I'm talking about.

Wasn't pdaddy driving a mazda 626 and living in the same apartment complex as java a year ago? Nothing wrong with that but this ngr got all high class and sophisticated in a year's time.

Congratulations bro. No one gives a fuck

Top Bottom