Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever get Botox?

I've had expression lines since I was 7 and they were getting BAD. Its been two months exactly today and I have movement again, and I'm going again tonight so I have no movement at all. I am hoping after a year of going every three months I can go to every six months as the muscles wont be wanting to do what they want to do now. The movement I have is nothing compared to what I had two months ago though, before pics really help to see exactly what it does. I hold so much tension in my forehead that I had daily headaches. God I love it. I was reluctant to do it, but it's done in 30 seconds and I'm out of there. Easiest thing ever.

lol, whatever you say bro.

It has a lot to do with the amount injected and the areas that were injected. Seriously, why do you think a friend of ours would lie about this? Tell you what bro, I'll consult a plastic surgeon for medical aesthetics questions and I'll ask you your opinion if I need to know how to ruin a truck.

I've had expression lines since I was 7 and they were getting BAD. Its been two months exactly today and I have movement again, and I'm going again tonight so I have no movement at all. I am hoping after a year of going every three months I can go to every six months as the muscles wont be wanting to do what they want to do now. The movement I have is nothing compared to what I had two months ago though, before pics really help to see exactly what it does. I hold so much tension in my forehead that I had daily headaches. God I love it. I was reluctant to do it, but it's done in 30 seconds and I'm out of there. Easiest thing ever.

Botox only paralyzed the muscle being used that's creating the wrinkle. Filler should be given first and this is what eventually smooths out the wrinkle. Did you ever get filler with your Botox?

i have movement right now...jus' sayin' :qt:

It has a lot to do with the amount injected and the areas that were injected. Seriously, why do you think a friend of ours would lie about this? Tell you what bro, I'll consult a plastic surgeon for medical aesthetics questions and I'll ask you your opinion if I need to know how to ruin a truck.

that's why your "friend" uses terminology like "can last up to"

you fucking idiot, in 4-5 months you'll barely be able to tell shit was done, 6 months it'll be a memory.

That's cool though, you go to a plastic surgeon one time and you know exactly how shit is gonna work now.

Do you have any before/after pics?

Botox only paralyzed the muscle being used that's creating the wrinkle. Filler should be given first and this is what eventually smooths out the wrinkle. Did you ever get filler with your Botox?

No, I turned it down, though that was the advice my forehead was smooth after the botox anyway but two months later now a small line is back because I have a little movement but before...before if I raised my eyebrows OMG. You should have done it pdaddy!

Top Bottom