Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My log for second Cycle testosterone primobolan

As soon as I get the test results. I'll attach them.
I think I'll have the result by August 31st in the evening.

The last workout at the gym was this Friday. Now until Thursday - rest, on Thursday morning I will take tests to the laboratory, and on Friday I will start training again.
@bytuk what do lab tests have to do with workouts? you didnt post your training sets reps exercises where is that?

@bytuk what do lab tests have to do with workouts? you didnt post your training sets reps exercises where is that?
PHYSICAL EXERCISE

The physical activity status of the subject has a great influence on the results.

Physical activity can have both transient and long-term effects on various homeostasis parameters. Transient changes include an initial decrease and then an increase in blood free fatty acid concentration, a 180% increase in ammonia concentration and a 300% increase in lactate concentration, and an increase in creatine kinase, ACT, and LDH activity. Physical exercise affects hemostasis indicators: activate blood coagulation and functional activity of platelets. Changes in these indicators are associated with metabolic activation and they usually return to the initial (pre-exercise) values soon after cessation of physical activity. However, the activity of some enzymes (aldolase, CK, ACT, LDH) may remain elevated for 24 h after one hour of intense exercise. Prolonged exercise increases blood concentrations of sex hormones, including testosterone, androstenedione, and luteinizing hormone (LH).

Prolonged strict bed rest and restriction of physical activity increases urinary excretion of norepinephrine, calcium, chlorine, phosphate, ammonia, serum alkaline phosphatase activity.

I don't need to go to a doctor in my country, I just decide that I need to take tests, I go to give blood, pay and get the result in the evening.
I do not write training, so now a week of rest, after the tests, I will reorganize the training schedule and then I will write.

PHYSICAL EXERCISE

The physical activity status of the subject has a great influence on the results.

Physical activity can have both transient and long-term effects on various homeostasis parameters. Transient changes include an initial decrease and then an increase in blood free fatty acid concentration, a 180% increase in ammonia concentration and a 300% increase in lactate concentration, and an increase in creatine kinase, ACT, and LDH activity. Physical exercise affects hemostasis indicators: activate blood coagulation and functional activity of platelets. Changes in these indicators are associated with metabolic activation and they usually return to the initial (pre-exercise) values soon after cessation of physical activity. However, the activity of some enzymes (aldolase, CK, ACT, LDH) may remain elevated for 24 h after one hour of intense exercise. Prolonged exercise increases blood concentrations of sex hormones, including testosterone, androstenedione, and luteinizing hormone (LH).

Prolonged strict bed rest and restriction of physical activity increases urinary excretion of norepinephrine, calcium, chlorine, phosphate, ammonia, serum alkaline phosphatase activity.

I don't need to go to a doctor in my country, I just decide that I need to take tests, I go to give blood, pay and get the result in the evening.
I do not write training, so now a week of rest, after the tests, I will reorganize the training schedule and then I will write.
@bytuk why are you telling me about physical exercise definition? anyways waiting to see you put up your training schedule

There was a question about which tests will cause me not to train for a week.
I have enclosed material on this topic, and from personal practice I see how physical activity affects the distortion of results, as well as sex on hormone levels.

Why did he explain physical exercise ? I'm lost here.
@Topps_Baseball88 english not his 1st language i think he's using google translate so difficult for us to understand i think his log coming

There was a question about which tests will cause me not to train for a week.
I have enclosed material on this topic, and from personal practice I see how physical activity affects the distortion of results, as well as sex on hormone levels.
@bytuk i see you took 1 day off but you'll be back this week and log training right?

@Topps_Baseball88 english not his 1st language i think he's using google translate so difficult for us to understand i think his log coming

@bytuk i see you took 1 day off but you'll be back this week and log training right?
Yes unfortunately English is not my native language, some of it I translate through a translator to read and answer you. My language is Latvian, also Russian.
My business trip ends today, and I'm scheduled for analysis tomorrow.

Yes unfortunately English is not my native language, some of it I translate through a translator to read and answer you. My language is Latvian, also Russian.
My business trip ends today, and I'm scheduled for analysis tomorrow.
Ok that makes more sense now. I apologize for the miscommunication. I will try to ask more questions for clarification.

Top Bottom