Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Fitness Goals for the New Year!

Debu

Just wondering what's everyones goal is for the new year? Gain mass, lean out, be more patient, be more loving, 60min of am cardio etc.

This is my 100th post!:)

i like the topic!

congratz on ur 100th post : ) mine is to get that avatar so i can show everyone how cute my puppy is :D

i want to lean out, but i've already started working on this goal to get a head start on the new year.

another goal is to budget better.. i say that to myself every year, though :(

Wow --- 2002...
... um... get laid ;)

j/k...

1) Lean out some more
2) Start carb cycling & get my bodyfat under control so I can manipulate the rate of loss/gain
3) Get my tendonitis in my shoulders addressed so I can go back to lifting like the monster that I *really* am ;)
4) Get some real photo shoot photos done
5) Paint the interior of my house
6) Get laid
7) Find a serious relationship.

These are stated in no particular order of priority.

sassy baby......come spend new years with me!!! i have great things planned .........

Li ****************** ;)

1. Become more patient
2. Take my body to another level....best its ever been
3. Place well in my upcoming shows...WIN!!!! Pro Card...
4. Do well in school..
5. Train...sleep...and grow
6. Become more organized...make some $$$....
7. Try not to procrastinate

:D

KBgrl said:
sassy baby......come spend new years with me!!! i have great things planned .........

Li ****************** ;)

May I come too?

Goals:
1) Cut, rip, shred.
2) Win first show (or at least wow all my friends by just being up on stage - more realistic!)
3) Have more sex
4) Get bigger
5) Win second show (or at least wow all my friends and their neighbours by just being up on stage - more realistic!).
6) Discover calorie-free pizza.
7) Win third show (or at least wow all the other competitors enough to flirt with me - more realistic!)
8) Save enough money for a Harley
9) Leave each person I meet with the sense that they are a beautiful, wonderful person (or at least wow them into thinking I'm a wonderful person - more realistic!)
10) Figure out some way to get into the US legally, that doesn't cost as much as a Harley.

spatterson said:
This is an estrogen thread, isn't it. :rolleyes:

Here goes: This year I'd like to give it back. This sport requires a certain self-centeredness...selfishness, tunnel vision, extreme focus. I'd like to find a way I can use what I've learned, through education and experience, to make someone's life better, besides my own.

Hey spatts, don't forget, you've already done a hell of a job giving back. I've made a lot of progress this year, and expect to do even better in the coming year with your help. :)

Top Bottom