Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Fitness Goals for the New Year!

Well,

Well I dont realy see the point of making new years 'resolutions' anymore I hardly, wait, I NEVER stick to them. Im just planning on having a Jol (Party in Afrikaans just like the South Africans Say), but Im gonna watch what I eat (at least try), Im probably going to gain some weight, but Im planning on it being only 1/4 - 1 KG!

When the clock turns Over to 2002 I will be back at gym working my guts out

:D ;) :mad:

Oops I almost forgot

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO WILL BE MAKING SACRAFICES FOR YOUR BODIES, I REALY RESPECT GUYS LIKE THAT:D :mix:

Good luck to you

ann said:

Couldnt even spell the damn thing right...I was so upset typing it:mad:

Hey Ann

Good luck to you, Chocolate is also one of my truest loves (next to my boyfriend, car and PC ofcourse:D ) And damn do I find it hard to resist buying them - ooh

You Go Girl !!!:D :D :D

A new article has been added:

"Top Fitness Goals for Muscle Building Success This Year"

<strong>With last year now in the books, many bodybuilders are hitting the gym with renewed fitness goals. Unfortunately, many of these people will fall off of their new fitness goals within the first few months. If you don’t want to join them, you’d better read our top 12 fitness goals that will have you packing on more muscle than ever!

Here's the link to read about setting and reaching your <a href="http://bodybuilding.elitefitness.com/fitness-goals" target="_blank">Fitness Goals</a>!

Top Bottom