Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Fitness Goals for the New Year!

This sport requires a certain self-centeredness...selfishness, tunnel vision, extreme focus.

Oh so true, spat, so true.

Last year I asked for some clarity in my life. This falls squarely under the category of "Be careful what you ask for......" Now, with this clarity that hath been bestowed upon me, my goals for the New Year are to make some changes based on that knowledge.

For my body - my goals are to become BIG BIG BIG - I want someone to refer to ME as a "big girl!"

Also, I want to keep learning about BB/nutrition so that I can start answering Qs here on this board :D

:heart:

VDL

Hmmm...good post. I would say that my goal is to work on recovery even more-- to try to take care of my body. I'd love to bulk up and drop some bf. Overall I'm going to say that my goal is to end up better off than I am right now...because I've been on a downward spiral for a while.

I want to do my best to eat clean, try to cut back on alcohol, shamelessly flirt as much as possible, and make myself pamper myself more. My ultimate goal would be to look at myself naked in the mirror some morning and thing I look great.

Katie

For me....

I want to:

1. Continue with my trainer to take my body to a new level....ending 5 wks now....major difference....dropped 17 lbs fat...put on 14 lbs muscle....lost 7.5% bf.....since Nov. 5th

2. Actually do a competition in the fall or as Steelweaver said....at least get my butt on stage....my trainer has the year planned out to make that happen! Up to me to achieve it!

3. Eat clean....it has become my norm...it makes the occasional cheat meal really special!

4. Learn to luv my early morning cardio....still hard to get my butt out of bed at 4:30 to go to the gym before work!

5. Work at balancing my fitness goals with work demands, spending time with my family, keeping household chores done and even socializing with friends! Not easy keeping all the balls in the air!!

6. Be thankful for all I've been blessed with that lets me strive for these goals! Family, friends, good health, job...etc...

try to cut back on alcohol, shamelessly flirt as much as possible

Raina, i seem to remember flirting more shamelessly when i didn't cut back on the alcohol.. he he :p i miss flirting, though. it gets harder to flirt when you've been in a relationship for a long time. i still try, though :)

i think i'll have to dig up this thread next year about this time to see how we all did :)

LOL The flirting doesn't go over well as I've been in a relationship for a looong time. My bf is usually pretty okay with it (within reason). If I piss him off or do anything to overboard, I make appology calls the next day. I'm frequently/mysteriously inspired to take off clothes when drinking...no wonder I don't do it all the time.

I defiantely think we should dig up this thread in a year. I sincerely hope that I'll be able to stop and give myself a "damn girl- you're looking fine today" by next winter. Worked out my legs really hard last night and was running around this morning asking to Jeremy to grab my butt because it felt so tight. lol Feels good to feel positive though....

Kate

1. Lose lots of bf
2. Get ripped...have a very nice six pack
3. Try to actually do my cardio like I'm suppose too, not just on my workout days....motivation....I have to get my motivation.....
4. Continue to get good grades in my classes
5. Get my husband to mature and be more responsible...lol.....is that possible?
6. To have will power on my cutting diet.....food is my weakness:bawling:
7. To have a far better year than this one has been financially...
8. To be stronger than my husband...hehhehhehheh
9. Sport some big guns.....yea baby

In no particular order:

1. To lean out to 12% body fat while remaining at 140 lbs by May 1st.

2. To help as many people as possible with their fitness goals.

3. To place in the top 5 at Nationals this year (inline speed skating).

4. To hopefully spend more time with my parents, sisters, and brother, now that I'm finally closer to home.

5. To have a successful business so that hubby and I can make our livelihood from it.

6. To buy a nice house on several wooded acres to live.

Top Bottom