Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pressure points in self defense tactics.

• Thread starter Thread starter bigbadassdude
  • Start date Start date
bigbadassdude said:
Didn't work on me yesterday... The other students were laughing because I just sat there expressionless as guys were digging their fingers into the pressure points under my jaw and nose... That's what happens when you have a huge muscular neck... The nerves are under all that muscle I guess... It took the instructor to make me tap out finally, but that shit would never work in real life on guys like me... I think a high pain tolerance from bodybuilding helps also.

I know what you mean man.. an instructor tried to use me as an example, didn't explain the technique he was going to do or anything, it's a snatch/take down move, i swept his arm, and pulled the strike to his neck, he was in perfect position to have his airway crushed..

he then said, this is an example of if you miss the grab, don't try it again..

i still dont see why anyone would even bother with a 'pressure point technique' or some kind of submission hold in an actual fight, its not going to put them out and once you get off them, they may have been in pain, but it goes quickly, and they will just get back up and want to carry on. straight punch, to the bottom of the jaw, either side, hit it right and a guy twice your weight and strength will go down. lights out. if you really think you may end up getting beaten or cannot throw a punch, kick them in the balls, or grab their balls and as they pull their groin away (natural reaction, everyone does it) they will move their head forward, drop the nut. lights out. simple.

Last edited:
pressure points are not for street fights you dumb dicks (j/k)

it is for security and cops who are not allowed to elbow a fucker in the face.
PPCT (pressure point control tactics) are used in conjunction with other things to get a mofo to comply so you can cuff the cunt or let your back up jump on his neck while you are trying to cuff him.

bouncers, cops and security guys have a hard time getting work when their spending all day in court on assault charges.

If I feel my life is threatened, rest assured I'm going for the eyes or the jugular.......and given my past conversations with members of seal team 4, of which my friend was one of them, that would be their course of action as well. But you're right, your brother could be a vulcan.......you never know....:whatever:.

What my experience working in night clubs has shown......is that people can fight through amazing injuries.......injuries that later incapicitate them for weeks if not months. I believe it is you who needs to educate himself in a real world hand to hand combat situation. And do not think for one second that I am unaware of the old adage "theres always someone bigger and/or badder"........this goes without saying. But please, if you have video proof of a nostril flare incapacitating an a real world irate attacker........please show it.

timtim said:
its obvious you cant fight at an advanced level, neither can i. but i dont try to minimize others gifts to justify your perceived short comings. you sound ridiculous/envious making up sarcastic names for techniques you understand nothing about.

like i said, 18 years of training plus military training (not with the army, marines, air force either). why cant you accept the fact that some people can apply these techniques in the heat of the battle? thats why people spend more than half their lives preparing, so they can do it. just because you cant doesnt mean plenty others cant. the old adage, there is always someone bigger and tougher. its true. seems you dont like to think so.

heavy_duty said:
When are you coming back to Toronto?

I'm not, dealing with a health issue that I thought I could handle in Toronto. Unfortunately I had to come back...............sucked big time, was all set up to go back to school too. :redhot:

Where does one go to learn this pressure point system?

gjohnson5 said:
LOL at bodybuilding improving muscles
1. underneath the adams apple
2. in your temple
3. tendons on the thumb side of the wrist
4. "funny bone" points around the elbow
5. a line of points in the center of your skull

Not to mention many of them in the chest were intended to be struck with a spear or knife

+1

Grumpy Old Man said:
The guy is full of shit. His stories sound very familiar. He has a big muscular neck so his pressure points are untouchable? Geezus.

Course sounds like he has some real issues... big bad ass dude? Come on. More like little skinny fvk that is prone to preverication.

:santa:

ROFLMAO! :spit:

Genome<>

Top Bottom