Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alistair Overeem vs Bret Rogers

Alpha-Male

Now this I would love to see.

We've all seen what rogers is capable of.

But on the other hand, the enigmatic strikeforce heavyweight champion is somewhat of a mystery. We've all seen how he's undergone an amazing transformation from mediocre lhw to a heavyweight champion smashing machine. But even style wise, he has changed so much that's it's hard to say what he would bring to such a match up. All I can say is that he has definitely improved for the better - more endurance, much more strength, more size, and technique has improved too.

And before anyone shouts 'roids'. He's innocent until proven guilty.

It would be interesting to see how the new and improved 'uber-reem' would match against the deadly rogers.

Damn that sounded almost like a sherdog post lol :D

not at all, send that fat fuck rogers back to the pile. he's suddenly ranked because he beat alrovski? a strong breeze would knock that guy over! which is really a shame cause i like arlovski; i think he'd have been awesome if he didnt have such a shit chin... but what can ya do.

lets see fedor vs overeem now. frankly i would have though fedor would have been insulted by being offered anything but this fight upon his arrival in strikeforce

Now this I would love to see.

We've all seen what rogers is capable of.

But on the other hand, the enigmatic strikeforce heavyweight champion is somewhat of a mystery. We've all seen how he's undergone an amazing transformation from mediocre lhw to a heavyweight champion smashing machine. But even style wise, he has changed so much that's it's hard to say what he would bring to such a match up. All I can say is that he has definitely improved for the better - more endurance, much more strength, more size, and technique has improved too.

And before anyone shouts 'roids'. He's innocent until proven guilty.

It would be interesting to see how the new and improved 'uber-reem' would match against the deadly rogers.

Damn that sounded almost like a sherdog post lol :D

I'll take Overeem in this fight. He gots more skills. He'll just have to make sure to stay away from those heavy fist of Rogers. No lie Overeem is a MONSTER now.

Top Bottom