Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Superbowl predictions?

Eagles and Pats

How can you say that the Steelers can beat the Pats after that dominating game against the "best offense in football"

The Jets had that game won, the Steelers were totally out played in that game.

Small Ben will not do a damn thing against us.

Gguy9 said:
Eagles and Pats

How can you say that the Steelers can beat the Pats after that dominating game against the "best offense in football"

surely, you can't be serious?

Gguy9 said:
Eagles and Pats

this is the kind of talk that gives vegas wood

After last weekend, I got my money on the Pats........I love Ben, hate the Steelers, but he will make a rookie mistake this weekend........Vick won't be able to run on the natty surface of Philly and the Pats will shut down McNabb...........

Gguy9 said:
Eagles and Pats

Pittsburgh 34 New England 20
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20041031_NE@PIT

Odds are that the score will be close to this again. LOL!!!

it amazes me how most people picked the colts last week, saying how weak the pats d was, now after one game, beating a team they OWN, everyone is back on the pats bandwagon, this was a team that was a home dog last week and now they are a road favorite??? against a team that totally handled them during the regular season???? a team that was 15-1???? how does a 15-1 team manage to be a home dog against a team they already destroyed once this year???

Hey Hammy - no bandwagon here.......I'll be the first to admit, I thought the Colts would be able to throw all day against the Pats hurt 2nd-dary........so, I was wrong, and lost a few bucks. Made them up on the philly and Atlanta games.........This week I got my $ on the Pats, laying off the other game.......no bandwagon, just for the love of $$

Top Bottom