Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your opinions on Tai Chi?

crayonofdoom

Just wondering what your opinions on Tai Chi are, (not as a fighting art, though I would like to see some anti Tai Chi'ers get their arses handed to them :) ), any input?

good stuff, as for health. and from what i;ve seen the martial principles are good too, you just need another class to learn how to apply them i guess :)

maybe not the most practical way to learn how to fight but the moves within it can be effective if applied correctly

but its one of the ways aside from meditation to achieve fluent flow of chi, and improves flexibility, strength etc in a very safe non intensive way

It is good for old people. I mean tai=big or increasing and chi=energy/spirit it was developed for older individuals to increase health, flexability, and stamina. It has many martial arts principles but as a fighting art it is lacking greatly, but for health it is one of the best. I do recommend it for anyone who has injuries and needs flexability. I will be doing it when I get older no doubt

Top Bottom