Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yankeeys vs dodgers world series

BileStew said:
Because he was busy "yankee the wankee" while typing it.
probably

SoreArms said:
The A's have a very low budget and very little fan support. This forces management to trade players once they attain good market value for low paid, promising palyers and restructure the team every year. If you consider what they are able to do, year after year, with new players (often minor league call ups) they should be touted as a success. Every year the A's are not supposed to be in the playoffs, but every year they seem to be there. The Yankees have to spend triple, if not more, the A's payroll to make it to playoffs.

I wasn't talking about them making the playoffs but once they are in the playoffs they choke... The reason they've been able to keep making the playoffs every year is b/c of there pitching... That rotation is solid and pitching is what wins ball games...

hamstershaver said:
why dont you make yourself useful and slob on my knob
dang i didnt see this

youd like it too much if i did that

and im in it for soklueles not a guy

I can't believe he let up that bomb on the first pitch!!! LOL
His control and pitches looked good...
hes easily going to replace Quantrill and maybe Gorden if he keeps f*cking up!!!
Thats a huge addition to there bullpen!!!

i'm feeling the Red Sox v. either the Cards or the Cubs.

Sox lose, and their fans keep talking about how close they were all winter, and how next year is their year!!!

hamstershaver said:
hammy has never been wrong in a sports prediction yet

actually the rodent has been right on every prediction since I joined EF

hamstershaver said:
, call your bookie

he also told me gambling is a fast route to the poor house

Top Bottom