Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankees word series champs this year yay or nay?

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
yanks up 2. aj looked terrible last night. and gayrod, please, 3 rbis, tying the game with a 2 run 9th inning homerun, 2 rbi in the first game. HORRIBLE! hes such garbage.

the yankees feel like a winner. they feel like the dynasty teams. i could feel the loser teams too. this one believes in the team. red sox fans, sorry, your team feels like the loser this year. all those last 10 games stats, 2008 playoff stats mean nothing. the yankees have completely dominated you the 2nd half. the matchup is not favrable to the sox even if they do comeback which i still think is not a stretch of the imagination, but i dont know. they are listless. they also have no defensive catcher. its like they are playing a man down in the field.

as for the angels, we had a few wins at the end of the year versus the angels. we had to come back in a few. i would rather play the angels because i feel its the time we beat them and show the fans we are ready to move forward out of this frozen period in time where we were infested with randy johnson, kevin brown, carl pavano, jason giambi, and all the other drains on team energy. i credit nick swisher, aj burnett, and johnny damon for getting that culture shift to take place in the yankee clubhouse.

either way, good luck to all teams. playoffs are great games. go yanks.

lol@ a CW following me around any chance he gets.

lol@ a Mets fan making fun of anyone

You must be psyched the Jets won their week 2 superbowl after last night!

Sox got pwned, nothing more to say

way to go nostradamus

and btw shitbrain, the sox scored 2 runs in the first two games

Kinda hard to win scoring 1 run no matter how good your BP or staff is

I should stop talking now before I really start whippin out posts/stats that'll make you look worse.

BTW,before the series started I posted the Angels where due to beat us so STFU :qt:

lol the east coast bias in MLB is freaking huge...everyone was saying how the cardinals were gonna make the dodgers their bitch and how the angels were gonna lose...The yankees may win but they are going to have to play extremely well to beat the angels

Top Bottom