Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankees word series champs this year yay or nay?

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
nope.

Boston vs St Louis in the World Series.

the yanks bats are great, but pitching wins in the postseason.. even if they run CC into the ground he can only throw on 3 days rest.

you just picked boston.

beckett, lester....and some young retard (i don't even remember his name, he looks inbred). not exactly the strongest trio

beckett is good and lester is decent but the yanks pwned red sox pitching towards the end

you just picked boston.

beckett, lester....and some young retard (i don't even remember his name, he looks inbred). not exactly the strongest trio

beckett is good and lester is decent but the yanks pwned red sox pitching towards the end
Beckett is a proven postseason winner
Lester is more than decent, 15 game winner, 5th in AL ERA, 3rd in Ks
Bucholz is 6-1 in his last 10 decisions

Dice-K is 3-1 since he's come back, and hasn't been bad if he needs to step up. And the Sox have a solid pen.. not to mention probably the hardest throwing in the playoffs. They have 5 arms that throw legit mid 90's.

Yanks look built for the regular season from my standpoint, but time will tell.
The road through the AL will not be easy for any of the teams.
Fuck, I even got a bad feeling about Anaheim with having their # all these years. They're due and I am worried.

yeah CC looked terrible last night, lamdouche

lol at even needing Arod with this lineup.

AJ is the one to be worried about, fucking headcase

I'm excited
and lol@ CW's opinion on Bostons staff

ALL the experts agree that Boston has the strongest staff for the playoffs top to bottom including the bullpen

I'm excited
and lol@ CW's opinion on Bostons staff

ALL the experts agree that Boston has the strongest staff for the playoffs top to bottom including the bullpen

I actually like our bullpen more (with Joba). Hughes to Joba to Mo - I'll take that anyday. But yeah, Beckett is just a fucking gamer. Even Papeldouche gets sick in the playoffs. Their staff is pretty friggin tight. (Unless they're playing the Yanks)

Top Bottom