Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankees word series champs this year yay or nay?

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
S

shrimp poboy

Id like to see Phillies/Yanks as much as I despise both Teams They have Both earned a ticket to the show.

We'll see. I'm not too into prediction cause they mean absolutely nothing. As always, their starting pitching scares me. CC is pretty tit, but fucking AJ is literally Jekyll & Hyde so you never know what you'll get with him. Pettitte is a fucking gamer, albeit an old one. They completely fucked Joba up (maybe his entire career?) in the last 2 years, so that's gonna bite us in the ass.

I think this is their year.

the past years they've done well in the regular season had a different feel than this year. I think they're ready to win it all and have bounced back from adversity multiple times this year.

having home field is definitely going to help and their regular season domination of the red sox in the 2nd half is going to be a huge confidence booster going on.

i don't think the NL teams can beat them.

I think this is their year.

the past years they've done well in the regular season had a different feel than this year. I think they're ready to win it all and have bounced back from adversity multiple times this year.

having home field is definitely going to help and their regular season domination of the red sox in the 2nd half is going to be a huge confidence booster going on.

i don't think the NL teams can beat them.

I do believe Yanks take it this year

i think the yanks could do it this year (eventhough it pains me to say it). BUT i do feel that they peaked a lil early. they do have the best team so i do think the are favorites

Nay, I really don't like the pitching staff. I'd give them a 15 percent chance to hit their way to the title.

nope.

Boston vs St Louis in the World Series.

the yanks bats are great, but pitching wins in the postseason.. even if they run CC into the ground he can only throw on 3 days rest.

Top Bottom