Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankees suck...

Bulldog_10

A-Rod swallows.

This is what a little 10 year old girl said to a friend of mine yesterday during the sox game/marathon yesterday. We teach em young up here. That will teach yankees fans to wear their dumbass yankees hats in my town!

PS...bilestew also sucks and swallows. Maybe he should be a yankee. ;)

A-rod sucks
Yankees suck

Another win for the Sox tonight! Anyone wearing a Yankees hat in our city deserves a little beat down!

P.S. Jetter is gay!

Sweed said:
A-rod sucks
Yankees suck

Another win for the Sox tonight! Anyone wearing a Yankees hat in our city deserves a little beat down!

P.S. Jetter is gay!

Right on brotha! You on Beacon St. yesterday?

I was up there last weekend....with my yankee hat on ...none of you beatches said anything....................................Ok so i didnt have my yankee hat on...but i was still up there...i got my revenge by having a threesome with 2 of bostons finest sluts and busting a good old NYC nut on their faces. :blow: :bikinimom

NJjuice22 said:
having a threesome with 2 of bostons finest sluts.

Male sluts don't count...and Jeter and A-Rod are NOT from Boston.

Do people think NJ and NY are the same state? I always hear people from Jersey claiming the yankees as their home team...or people from NY claiming the devils. There has to be some sort of anti-trust law being broken here.

Boston fans are the most annoying creatures on the planet... not suprisingly they teach 'em young to be bitches.

It takes a lifetime to become that irritating and ridiculous.

Lift Chief said:
Boston fans are the most annoying creatures on the planet... not suprisingly they teach 'em young to be bitches.

It takes a lifetime to become that irritating and ridiculous.

At least we're real fans. We stick with our teams win or lose. I can't wait till the Yanks hit a cold streak, and we'll see how light their bandwagon gets.

Top Bottom