Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yankees fans.. AROD IS A FUCKEN STUD..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
reaper99 said:
From a yankee fan to another Derek Jeter is the biggest pre madonna in baseball yet you got to like him. A-Rod has always been the man yes. I actually hated the no die hard yankee fans last year that didn't support him. Or the scummers who though he is not clutch thank god he is giving them the ultimate in your face shut up this year. We don't see them booing and whineing now huh?

sorry but yankees fans are the most disloyal fans ever they prob. used to boo ruth when he'd go on a 10 game hitting slump..

youngguns said:
Steroids have been the greatest thing in sports.

Yeah I like what Phaded said. What the eff is with you bro you are seriously fucking dense all you ever speak is garbage non sense with no justifications. This board would jump three fold if you would just shut up and stop posting your stupidity, We all know your are beautiful biceps. TERD BURGLAR.

Phaded said:
dont see why chicks like jeter so much he aint that good looken
OMG! Are you kidding. Mocha skin and light eyes. The guy is GORGEOUS. I would lick him up one side and down the other.

Phaded said:
sorry but yankees fans are the most disloyal fans ever they prob. used to boo ruth when he'd go on a 10 game hitting slump..

Not this yankee fan I supported A-rod through it all last year. How can someone knock a guy for hitting 35 homers and still driving in over 100 RBI'S? He is on average to hit 110 homers this year if he keeps this pace. Oh and I don't assosiate with those unloyal yankee fans!!!!!!!

reaper99 said:
Not this yankee fan I supported A-rod through it all last year. How can someone knock a guy for hitting 35 homers and still driving in over 100 RBI'S? He is on average to hit 110 homers this year if he keeps this pace. Oh and I don't assosiate with those unloyal yankee fans!!!!!!!

what about giambi?

im really happy for a-rod. you ever been to a yankee game. man, we rip that guy apart. I just hope it carries over into those games that yankee fans really judge you by (red sox games, playoff games, etc.)

Top Bottom