Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yankees fans.. AROD IS A FUCKEN STUD..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
P

Phaded

my lord he is playing like a fucken god this year..

who would think that situation would come up twice in this many games and he'd hit walkoffs both fucken times.. i used to dream of those situations when i played highschool and college ball never once got one..

Steroids have been the greatest thing in sports.

Play nice gang.

And yes, A-Rod is the fucking man. But then, that's like stating the the Earth is sphereical in shape, or the the Sun is hot.

He has always been the man in my eyes. Derek Jeter too. I think they play sports, too, or something.

heatherrae said:
He has always been the man in my eyes. Derek Jeter too. I think they play sports, too, or something.

From a yankee fan to another Derek Jeter is the biggest pre madonna in baseball yet you got to like him. A-Rod has always been the man yes. I actually hated the no die hard yankee fans last year that didn't support him. Or the scummers who though he is not clutch thank god he is giving them the ultimate in your face shut up this year. We don't see them booing and whineing now huh?

Top Bottom