Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YANKEE fans

ortiz34

Ombudsman
Chairman Member
where in the world did they all go?

They use to talk so much smack back in the day when I first came here
Nowadays nobody even mentions them

Not talkin shiat
just stating the truth

ortiz34 said:
where in the world did they all go?

They use to talk so much smack back in the day when I first came here
Nowadays nobody even mentions them

Not talkin shiat
just stating the truth

love the yankees.

its gonna be a great run to the end of september.

my predictions:
oakland, playing good, gonna stay in the race till at least the end of august. young arms are gonna feel the pressure as it builds.

tampa bay is an injury away from falling off. they are good but the wheels on the bus are gonna start to wabble. excellent hitting team. the physical intimidation mentality is gonna come back to bite them in the ass.

fucking baltimore is gonna stay in it for awhile. they arent playing great but they are winning all the close games. that sucks.

minnesota, cleveland, and detroit can all make runs but inconsistency will play a part in their season.

boston is playing good. what happens with matsuzakas return will be big. if he is truely starting to get dead arm already, no way he makes it to october. good team either way. my only complaint about this team is papelbon asking for rivera money. the sandman has been doing it since paplebon was in grade school. be patient. being great and being the greatest are 2 different things.

yankees are playing well. consistency is starting. they do what they have for the last 5 years. lose early and move it up a notch when the weather warms. if giese and the bullpen can take 60% of wangs games and kennedy and hughes actually come back and pitch well (these two are young and bitchy so thats not a guarantee but at least the lackluster year will hold them down moneywise for awhile), they will win the wild card at least.

its gonna be the yanks and boston in the end, but the league has gotten alot better and the season is going to last much longer in terms of races to the end.

Yankees wont eve make the wild card or even close. After the break they will rise a few spots but then fall to last place.

Redsox and Philly world series. Of course the Sox will sweep it like they normally do.

Oh yea Yankees suck. And this 26 championship bullshit talk is old. Sure its alot but if you look at who the beat and when they beat them. Not that impressive. I thinl the Cardinals 10 rngs is more impressive

timtim said:
love the yankees.

its gonna be a great run to the end of september.

my predictions:
oakland, playing good, gonna stay in the race till at least the end of august. young arms are gonna feel the pressure as it builds.

tampa bay is an injury away from falling off. they are good but the wheels on the bus are gonna start to wabble. excellent hitting team. the physical intimidation mentality is gonna come back to bite them in the ass.

fucking baltimore is gonna stay in it for awhile. they arent playing great but they are winning all the close games. that sucks.

minnesota, cleveland, and detroit can all make runs but inconsistency will play a part in their season.

boston is playing good. what happens with matsuzakas return will be big. if he is truely starting to get dead arm already, no way he makes it to october. good team either way. my only complaint about this team is papelbon asking for rivera money. the sandman has been doing it since paplebon was in grade school. be patient. being great and being the greatest are 2 different things.

yankees are playing well. consistency is starting. they do what they have for the last 5 years. lose early and move it up a notch when the weather warms. if giese and the bullpen can take 60% of wangs games and kennedy and hughes actually come back and pitch well (these two are young and bitchy so thats not a guarantee but at least the lackluster year will hold them down moneywise for awhile), they will win the wild card at least.

its gonna be the yanks and boston in the end, but the league has gotten alot better and the season is going to last much longer in terms of races to the end.

Pat_McCrotch said:
Yankees wont eve make the wild card or even close. After the break they will rise a few spots but then fall to last place.

Redsox and Philly world series. Of course the Sox will sweep it like they normally do.

Oh yea Yankees suck. And this 26 championship bullshit talk is old. Sure its alot but if you look at who the beat and when they beat them. Not that impressive. I thinl the Cardinals 10 rngs is more impressive

thats great. 26 world championships is 16 more than st. louis. but if you think its not impressive thats cool. no one gives a fuck.

timtim said:
thats great. 26 world championships is 16 more than st. louis. but if you think its not impressive thats cool. no one gives a fuck.

yankees are a bought team, so no its not impressive... k, thx

Maybe cause we are logical. How the hell would one talk smack when their team sucks balls? We're not Red sox fans, who spent many a year getting whacked around by the pinstripes yet still cried "YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK!" like a retarded mongoloid.

Still love em, always have, always will. But I'm smart enough not to "talk shit" when there is not a reason. I understand this concept is lost on Red Sox fans, the scumbaggiest of all scumbag sports fans (aside from Philly fans, of course).

Was that too much logic for ya?

alot of bitterness and hatred up in here

Yanks will make the playoffs?
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The Race said:
Maybe cause we are logical. How the hell would one talk smack when their team sucks balls? We're not Red sox fans, who spent many a year getting whacked around by the pinstripes yet still cried "YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK!" like a retarded mongoloid.

Still love em, always have, always will. But I'm smart enough not to "talk shit" when there is not a reason. I understand this concept is lost on Red Sox fans, the scumbaggiest of all scumbag sports fans (aside from Philly fans, of course).

Was that too much logic for ya?

Yankees suck chant is a thing of the past nowadays in Boston
Yankees are pretty much irrelevant and not even mentioned.

Top Bottom