Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTH? White Man Wins NBA MVP?

Fast Twitch Fiber

That hasn't happened in 20 years (Larry Bird). Personally I think Shaq got robbed, but a lot of people in the sports world love to hate on Shaq.

Also, he could be the first MVP that never dunked during their MVP season. (at least since dunking became part of the game). Come to think of it, has Nash ever dunked? Is he capable? I used to think Iverson couldn't dunk until I saw him do it a few weeks ago.

lol..i thought the same thing..i couldnt believe a white dude won..i havent followed pro b-ball at all this season but his stats dont look that great except for the assists..so..why did he win??

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
That hasn't happened in 20 years (Larry Bird). Personally I think Shaq got robbed, but a lot of people in the sports world love to hate on Shaq.

Also, he could be the first MVP that never dunked during their MVP season. (at least since dunking became part of the game). Come to think of it, has Nash ever dunked? Is he capable? I used to think Iverson couldn't dunk until I saw him do it a few weeks ago.

I'm sure he can dunk. I don't know how you can be 3rd best on your own team and be MVP. As for Iverson, back in his HS & georgetown days he used to throw it down over people, catch alley-oops and all of that.

NJjuice22 said:
lol..i thought the same thing..i couldnt believe a white dude won..i havent followed pro b-ball at all this season but his stats dont look that great except for the assists..so..why did he win??

He sort of has the intangible leadership qualities. He transformed the Phoenix Suns from being a joke to having the best record in the league. I still think San Antonio will win it all as long as Duncan is healthy.

I guess all of those guys in the NBA can dunk. Some probably just don't care to do it in a game. Iverson seems to prefer the finger roll. How about Earl Boykins? He's short but I've seen him go sky on some rebounds before.

Top Bottom