Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you use Clenbuterol for Fat Loss?

Would you use Clenbuterol for Fat Loss?

• Yes

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Can anyone advise me on the best place to buy this? I'm really struggling on finding a reliable source.

Thanks,

Clen
Day 1: 20 mcg
Day 2: 40 mcg
Day 3: 60 mcg
Day 4: 80 mcg
Day 5: 80 mcg (Don’t increase the dosage if the side effects become intolerable)
Day 6 to Day12: 100 mcg
Day 13: 80 mcg (It isn’t essential to taper, but some users find that it helps them gradually readjust to normality)
Day 14: 60 mcg
Day 15: off
Day 16: off
Day 17: Begin ECA stack

An ECA stack is a stack containing three supplements, the E stands for Ephedrine which people use as a replacement for the banned substance ephedra which was the old king of weight loss. The C is caffeine, and A is aspirin. Im not sure about dosages but if you looked it up you can find it out pretty easily. Its a stack that will help you lose weight but remember diet and exercise are KEY.

Hey guys, clenbuterol can provide some pretty amazing fat-loss results without sacrificing gains, as I discuss However, there's of course plenty of debate on using clen due to the harsh side effects (i.e. sweating profusely, increased heart rate, shaky hands, more). So my question is, would you (do you) use clenbuterol in a cycle of any kind?

I saw site with very good description for cycles and dosage

"clenbuterol.sale"

I have used it in the past but now use abuterol instead. Nice benefits, fewer sides. Feel great on albuterol, horrible on clen.

I used clen for 3 weeks once. I got to 60 mcg/day and I just couldn't tolerate the side effects. I have panic attacks to start with so my anxiety level is too high to tolerate it. I had to get cut the old fashioned way.

I guess, I am lucky. No sideeffects other than some fast heart beats near end of cycle where I was dosing at 140mcg

Top Bottom