Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you trade Josh Howard, Devin Harris and Eric Dampier for Kobe Bryant?

hawaiianflash said:
If I were the Mavericks hell yeah. If I were the Lakers, I would punch Cuban in the face for having the audicity to offer such crap for the best player in the league. Any trade with Dallas will have to involve both Dirk and Howard. Even then, as a Laker fan, I'd be upset about the trade. A much better trade would be Kobe to Portland for Brandon Roy and Lamarcus Aldridge.

flash.
Brandon and aldridge who?????

Your stupid. the "best" player in the leauge WANTs to go to dallas. Cuban isent trying to make something happen just because he saw a favorite Kobe highlight.

bran987 said:
well would you guys trade dirk for kobe straight up?

A fair trade would be Jason terry and howard for kobe...But Mavs need howard dirk and kobe to be a stellar team. Anyways good post and like you said i bet it does not happen!

calveless wonder said:
all day everyday.

dirk, jason terry and kobe? you gotta be kidding me. that team would own everything

except the suns..

nash amare marion bell grant hill ... diaw barbosa coming off the bench

Last thing ill say is if i were the Mavs i would trade anyone on the team except for Howard and dirk...Howard, dirk and kobe would be dominator!

Top Bottom