Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you trade Josh Howard, Devin Harris and Eric Dampier for Kobe Bryant?

bran987 said:
Never mind all the side bars and other shit about the teams and the West/East etc... just based on the players would you make that deal? Just curious.

No way.

KillahBee said:
if I was Dallas, HELL YES

if I was LA, I would have a nice chuckle and flick my cigarette at the shit city of Dallas
shit city?
why would a friend say that?
you still need to let me take you out like sawastea did.

oh I forgot the deal also includes the legend of Maurice Ager!!!!!! we'll give him up too. This is a real rumor by the way! a REAL rumor. REAL! rumor.

bran987 said:
shit city?
why would a friend say that?
you still need to let me take you out like sawastea did.

oh I forgot the deal also includes the legend of Maurice Ager!!!!!! we'll give him up too. This is a real rumor by the way! a REAL rumor. REAL! rumor.

I feel better about myself when I put down others

1 great player for 3 very good ones.. I don't like it.

biteme said:
1 great player for 3 very good ones.. I don't like it.
which way don't you like it, oh confuciousbitme?

You're reply doesn't specify.

That would give us a team of:

Jason Terry PG
Kobe Bryant off guard
Dirk Nowitzki power (ha) fwd
The Greatness of Future NBA Hall of Fame Center DeSagana Diop
and
Jerry Stackhouse small fwd

4 scary blak men around a white man who can REALLY PERFORM when there is somebody else there to take clutch shots for him I love it!!!!!!!!

bitme the sad fact of the matter is that no matter how much dirk tries to rev himself up at the beginning of the season and put on his mean grit face, he's a pussy.

he let baron davis bully him around on a bad knee for a whole series.

dwayne wade made him his bitch in the nba finals.

he's a 7 foot pussy with a GREAT jump shot who can shoot the 3 ball as long as it isn't clutch to continue on with the season to a championship.

gotmilk said:
Kobe's not the best player in the league.

Lebron is....
A healthy Dwayne Wade

I would rather have Carmelo Anthony on my team before Kobe......

lol good joke.

bran987 said:
which way don't you like it, oh confuciousbitme?

You're reply doesn't specify.

That would give us a team of:

Jason Terry PG
Kobe Bryant off guard
Dirk Nowitzki power (ha) fwd
The Greatness of Future NBA Hall of Fame Center DeSagana Diop
and
Jerry Stackhouse small fwd

4 scary blak men around a white man who can REALLY PERFORM when there is somebody else there to take clutch shots for him I love it!!!!!!!!

bitme the sad fact of the matter is that no matter how much dirk tries to rev himself up at the beginning of the season and put on his mean grit face, he's a pussy.

he let baron davis bully him around on a bad knee for a whole series.

dwayne wade made him his bitch in the nba finals.

he's a 7 foot pussy with a GREAT jump shot who can shoot the 3 ball as long as it isn't clutch to continue on with the season to a championship.

Jason Terry is not a true point guard. He doesn't make good decisions at that position. Derrick Harper was just talking about this the other day. Kobe is great, but he's just one player. Dallas would be giving up a lot of key players.. I don't know.

Top Bottom