Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you trade Josh Howard, Devin Harris and Eric Dampier for Kobe Bryant?

bran987

Never mind all the side bars and other shit about the teams and the West/East etc... just based on the players would you make that deal? Just curious.

If I were the Mavericks hell yeah. If I were the Lakers, I would punch Cuban in the face for having the audicity to offer such crap for the best player in the league. Any trade with Dallas will have to involve both Dirk and Howard. Even then, as a Laker fan, I'd be upset about the trade. A much better trade would be Kobe to Portland for Brandon Roy and Lamarcus Aldridge.

flash.

Kobe's not the best player in the league.

Lebron is....
A healthy Dwayne Wade

I would rather have Carmelo Anthony on my team before Kobe......

hawaiianflash said:
If I were the Mavericks hell yeah. If I were the Lakers, I would punch Cuban in the face for having the audicity to offer such crap for the best player in the league. Any trade with Dallas will have to involve both Dirk and Howard. Even then, as a Laker fan, I'd be upset about the trade. A much better trade would be Kobe to Portland for Brandon Roy and Lamarcus Aldridge.

flash.
I tend to agree with you. Except about that Portland thing.

if I was Dallas, HELL YES

if I was LA, I would have a nice chuckle and flick my cigarette at the shit city of Dallas

Top Bottom