Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you pay $1000 for a $100,000 Laser hair remover?

Razorguns said:
you do know laser hari removal is NOT permanent.

All the more reason to BUY it. Better than "renting" each visit cost.

gonelifting said:
Yes? So would 99 other people on EF. Can you imagine having all the "treatments" you wanted? It would be a nightmare to organise but would be great if it could happen.

We could set it up like a timeshare theory where a certain time period would be designated for each person. The laser takes 15 minutes to do chest and abs, so in theory many people can use it in a short amount of time.

I got the idea from another "hair removal" thread where a lot of people WANT to do the laser and would pay $1000+ but it`s just too expensive for the whole body. Also, they`re not sure of how many "treatments" they need.

$100,000/$2000= 50 people

$100,000/$5000= 20 people...

I know it`s not practical but it`s like the "What would you do if you won the lottery?" threads.

Yeah, I would get rid of mustache, quad, calf, butt, and excess pubic hair, FOREVER!!

>It was for me. Worked awesome.

How big was the area? And after what -- 15 sessions costing $400 each??

Razorguns said:
>It was for me. Worked awesome.

How big was the area? And after what -- 15 sessions costing $400 each??

I've done my entire legs and bikini. It was nowhere near 15 sessions. I don't really remember. I did it when it first became popular a few years ago. I never even finished the sessions on my thighs.

I used to shave my legs EVERY day... work in saltwater and scream/get rashes. Now my legs are silky smooth. Best money I ever spent on "beauty stuff"

;)

starfish said:
I've done my entire legs and bikini. It was nowhere near 15 sessions. I don't really remember. I did it when it first became popular a few years ago. I never even finished the sessions on my thighs.

I used to shave my legs EVERY day... work in saltwater and scream/get rashes. Now my legs are silky smooth. Best money I ever spent on "beauty stuff"

;)

I think the government should give all women the money to get this treatment, for everywhere except the hair on their heads and a landing strip. :)

It absolutely is permanent if you follow the pre-treatment instructions and go to a reputable company with competent laser technicians

A friend did her face and she loves the results. It`s only been a few months so I don`t know if it`s permanent yet. She`s very happy with it though. It was $400 for 3 sessions I think. Chin/jaw and lip.

I think I would be a good candidate, I have white skin with very dark, thick hair.

Top Bottom